It’s that time of year again. Teen Book Bingo is back! Check out the details below to get started on winning some awesome surprise prizes.
Starts: November 1, 2016
Ends: December 23, 2016
Teens are invited to take part in Teen Book Bingo contest. Read books from the different categories on the bingo card, then tell us about your favorite book you read. For each card completed and received, you will receive a ballot to fill out for a chance to win a grand prize.
It’s simple to participate:
- Pick up your free Bingo card at the library
- Read five books chosen from 5 different categories that completes a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line.
- Bring your completed bingo card into the library and enter the draw.
- Complete as many Bingo cards as you like to enter the raw multiple times
- Share the fun with your friends!
Once you have completed five squares in a row (horizontal vertical, diagonal), bring your bingo card in to the Library to enter for the draw. Pick up another bingo card at the front desk, and turn your reading bingo card into prizes!
You can join any time during the contest dates and complete as many Bingo cards as you like to increase your odds of winning.
Looking for ideas of what to read? Check out our recommended books for teens as well as themed booklists on Pinterest and out teen blog.
For teens ages 12