School’s out for summer! We can finally put down those textbooks and indulge in a fun read. From suspenseful page-turners to thrilling fantasies, we’ve selected a few of our new books to keep teens reading all summer long. Read them for yourself and let us know which one is your favorite.
- This Is Where the World Ends by Amy Zhang. A heart-wrenching novel about best friends on a collision course with the real world.
- My Kind of Crazy by Robin Reul. Three words describe this book: funny, fast-moving and honest.
- Traveler (Seeker #2) by Arwen Elys Dayton. If you liked Game of Thrones and Legend, try the Seeker series.
- Riders (Riders #1) by Veronica Rossi. It’s a fast-paced, thrilling and non-stop action kind of read.
- Dodger (Dodger #1) by Terry Pratchett. Full of eccentric characters and carefully detailed London scenes make this funny tale a good read.
- Love That Split the World by Emily Henry. This book is definitely a unique read blending romance, contemporary, paranormal, and time travel elements.
- A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes #1) by Brittany Cavallaro. Liked the Sherlock TV shows, movies, and books? Give A Study in Charlotte a spin and see if you like it…just like in the Sherlock books, wit and humor shine through this novel.
- On the Edge of Gone by Corrine Duyvis. A 4 star rating on Goodreads sums up how good this book is.